1. buddy has a new home. it’s acres and acres of lush land where he runs around in mud, torments chickens, and responds to commands in French. lucky dog. (post pending)
2. we’ve run a couple of yoga retreats in a piece of paradise nearby. i love that this is part of our lives.
3. the yoga studio feels more and more like a second home here. recently, a friend of ours who left his temple just months ago helped us clean and arrange the Buddhist altar that had been there for many years.
4. i signed my first contract regarding the design of a commercial space, a hotel. it feels humungous but i am so grateful for the opportunity and excited to pieces about it.
5. we’ve moved into a new place. receiving our 36 boxes from Korea was overwhelming but i love how our things make the space feel like home.
6. quite unexpectedly, i’ve become a co founder of a start up company that focuses on e interior design. launch is set for June. it’s called decorilla. thank you, jen bogart for connecting me.
7. luang prabang has bloomed in the most stunning way. i marvel at the tangerine orange blossoms that line the mekong and the brilliant yellow ones that hang like golden grapes. beautiful.
8. going home in a month and a half. am ready to be replenished by family, friends, and the familiar.
9. ashtanga yoga teacher, David Robson, has agreed to give a 2 week workshop at Mekong Yoga in January. we are so excited.
10. am collaborating with World Volunteer on an eco bungalow project to encourage tourism and revenue to a small village 30 min. outside of Luang Prabang. the number of children in this village is significant. i want to help.